Thursday, June 4, 2009

Thanks for my Awe-Sum Award

So much has been going on lately that I have neglected to follow up on a recent blog award that came winging my way from two top expat bloggers in the Netherlands. A big thanks to A Touch of Dutch (missed the interview with Isabella?) and also A Life Abroad for passing on The Awe-Sum award.

Rules: List seven things about yourself that are awe-sum, then send this to seven other bloggers who you think are awe-sum.

So here goes...

  1. I made a huge career change and started a business based on my passion - and so far it's working... (thanks to Jo Parfitt for making me believe it was possible).

  2. I made the move to the Netherlands, having known my partner for 9 months.. and nearly ten years later that is also still working... :-)

  3. I speak Dutch - well at least I can get by, and if you have heard the Dutch talking I think that is pretty awesome

  4. This month sees the first anniversary of A Letter from the Netherlands blog and coinciding with these blog awards this makes it all the more worthwhile celebrating. I have really enjoyed blogging over the last year, and the more interaction there is from you all, the more fun it gets!

  5. I opted for a home birth when I was pregnant with my son; for medical reasons it didn't happen that way - but I love the fact I had that choice and felt confident that it could have taken place at home

  6. I have recently participated in a Life Design course, hosted by Karen Armstrong of Expat Women Entrepreneurs - she is awesome and made me feel awesome about all the things going on in my life!
  7. I am a Work-At-Home-Mum. Sometimes working and looking after a two-year-old at the same time is challenging... but I wouldn't change it for the world. I work when he naps or when he's playing cars and Duplo with his Papa :-)

No comments:

Post a Comment