Wednesday, June 15, 2011

A Letter from the Netherlands Blog - Short Interludes

Over the last few weeks the odd week has flown by with no posts at all, or only one when I generally as a rule try to post twice a week. It will happen a lot more over the coming weeks I fear so a little explanation and update is due!

The short story is that things are manic. Mad. Busy. Manic.

The long story goes a little like this: Our house is on the market and so we are house hunting. It takes up more time than I would have imagined - it also creates the feeling of living in limbo so my mind is elsewhere most days. The reason for the desired house move? Baby number three is on the way and due in October this year so we need more room. Aside from needing an extra bedroom, it feels like the right time for change. We've been in this house for nine years now, and it feels time to move on. So things are changing everywhere I look.

So time is an issue, focus is some days a problem and energy is certainly playing a role - I'm doing my best to keep all the balls in the air as they say, but some weeks will slip by and the blog may be a little neglected. Normal service will be resumed as soon as normal life is resumed....... so it may be some time before the short interludes disappear.

2 comments: