Monday, January 3, 2011

Interview With Me On Orangesplaash

Orangesplaash, an expat blog with tales of travel adventures, cross-cultural dilemmas and expat tips has published an interview with me. It was great fun and made me realise what fun my journey has been in the Netherlands.

"Amanda van Mulligen is our expat guest for this week, sharing tips and tales from her expat  life in the Netherlands spanning more than 10 years. A fellow expat blogger, Amanda writes passionately about all things expat related, along with managing her own company The Writing Well,  that provides English language writing services. I personally enjoy her writing style and insights into expat life in the Netherlands."

If you want to read the full interview visit Orangesplaash. Thanks Arwa for asking me to participate.

No comments:

Post a Comment